B&B OndeChic invite you to take a look at our rules.
The conduct to be observed in our B&B is not only that required by law, but also that defined by common sense and mutual respect.
- The reservation can be made vie telephone or email. You will receive confirmation of the reservation, accompanied by all information relating to the B&B and the methods of payment bank transfer for the 30% deposit. The remaining sum must be paid in cash upon arrival at the B&B, prior to receiving the keys. If the reservation is cancelled, the deposit is not refunded.
- Clients are required to provide a valid identification document upon arrival for completion of the P. S. form (as required for compliance with Law no. 675, dated 31-DEC-1996).
- As the B&B is a small building, run by a family, the Reception area is not open 24 hrs. a day like a hotel. Clients are therefore obliged to notify us of their expected arrival time by telephone, at least 24 hours in advance. Arrival at the B&B without having advised us of your expected arrival time may result in long delays in gaining access to the building. Failure to notify us in advance of your arrival time, as required, cannot be used as the basis for complaints or refunds.
- For reasons of public safety, it is not permitted for guests to allow access to the B&B to other persons at any time.
- The rooms are available from mid-day (14:00/22:00 hrs.) Throughout your stay, and including your check-out date, the rooms must be freed by 10:00 hrs. to allow for daily and (or final) cleaning of the room.
- Breakfast is served between 07:30 – 09:30 hrs. (unless an alternative arrangement has been previously agreed).
- Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere in the building. 8 – Pets are not permitted inside the building.
- In compliance with B&B regulations and those of the Municipal Police, guests are obliged to remain quiet between 14:00 – 16:00 hrs. (siesta), and 22:00 – 08:00 hrs.